1) Vintage clothing--We have some men's and women's clothing from the '70s and '80s in excellent condition. Would it be worth calling vintage clothing shops and see if they would take them? Or are they looking for older stuff?
2) Books--Would it be worth calling any bookstores to see if they would buy some? If we can't sell or give them away, I guess it's the trash for them, which I hate doing. Would people be interested in some fan-related books from the '70s and '80s, some in well-worn condition but all the pages are good? :)
3) VCR tapes--I have hundreds of them. If I can't give them away (I assume people aren't going to buy them since DVDs have superseded them), any suggestions? Or just the trash? :(
4) Cassette tapes--Would people be interested in cassettes? Or is that technology just too old? Do you think there's a place to donate tapes?
5) Zines--My problem with zines is I'm afraid of over-or-underpricing them. What is the rule on asking prices? What you paid for them? What if you have some K/S zines from the '70s in very good condition? Some might be more valuable than their cover price, though most aren't, I know. Any places you know of on-line that might be a clearinghouse? I do intend to check out digitalwave's dusty_corners. Any place else?
Okay, that's all for now, folks! I'll ask any more questions that I can dream up. :)
Needless to say, with this major project in the works and my pro novel's edits deadline at the end of February, I might be quiet on LJ this month. ;)