1. Make a post to your LJ. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from something simple and fandom-related to something really big. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
2. Surf around your friends list to see who has posted their list. If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy.
3. There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. For surcease of suffering from financial and health worries for all my wonderful flist.
2. When you’re in line behind an elderly person who is taking forever to complete their business, think of your parents or yourself reaching that age someday, and have some compassion.
3. For a better career for myself.
4. A DVD player. If you've got an old one you want to get rid of, I'll take it! :)
5. A permanent LJ account or extension. I’ve been very fortunate that people have gifted me with extensions in the past (and just recently) and it’s always appreciated as I intend to stick around here for a long time. :)
6. Icons! Any of my favorites from DC, and Mel/Johnny and/or Mel/Johnny/Billie (The Gangster Trio) from Public Enemies. :)
7. Fanfic or fanart! I’d love to have a story or illustration especially crafted for me about one of the following from DC: Clark/Bruce, Bruce/Dick, Steve/Diana, or Wee!Dick (preferably a warm ‘n’ fuzzy tale with Bruce, Alfred a plus). :)
8. Fanfic or fanart! Public Enemies! My favorite pairing is Mel/Johnny but I’m eager for any stories or art from this wonderful fandom. :)
9. A banner from any of my Steve/Diana stories.
10. The soundtrack from Public Enemies. It has to be a CD because I don’t own an Ipod and there’s no sound on this computer so no downloading! :)
If you can grant No. 4 or 10, please e-mail me for my address. My e-mail can be found on my Profile Page.
I'm not sure what the holidays will be like this year, but I know this is my happy place! :)
"Have yourself a merry little Christmas"