I’ll probably still periodically update my ficcish self because I can’t help myself *giggles* but this is going to be my list to try and accomplish by the end of 2008. Will I finish all the items on this list or even half of them? No idea, but I’ll give it the old college try!
1. Post my final Halloween fic for the 2008 DCU Fic/Art Halloween Challenge.
2. Revise and post the final six chapters of the RobinSong Arc of Rainbow’s Freedom. Still currently working on the fifth arc in my notebook.
3. November 5th deadline to come up with prompts for the World’s Finest Gift Exchange! Last year I claimed three prompts and they were fun, but a little stressful because of so many. This year unless I see more than one I MUST claim, I probably will try and stick with just one. Ohhhmmmm!!! ;)
4. I have my Batman & Robin essay for superhero_muses that is due on November 17th. The first draft is done but it needs work! That’s a top priority after Halloween.
5. I also have a holiday winter project that I need to really concentrate on after All Hallows. I have a few scenes written and the plot, but need to get off my butt and start writing it!
6. I’ve got 19 prompts to fill for my LJ Second Anniversary Fic Request Meme. I just posted the first completed story today (Rare And Precious).
7. I do have a promised birthday fic to write, and ideas have been simmering in my head. I’m also noting the dates for birthday greetings/fics that are coming up.
8. Most of the other ideas simmering in my head right now will be deferred until 2009. I have series I want to continue and some other stand-alones that I want to write. If something pops up to the forefront, I’ll work on it, but I’m going to try and finish the older projects first.
9. Challenges—when the 2008 DCU Fic/Art Halloween Challenge wraps up, I’ll only have the 2008 DCU Fic/Art Bondage Challenge and the remaining two Wonder Woman Fic/Art Calendar Challenges to oversee. I may dream up another one that ends this year, but everyone’s so busy! I may just wait to unveil my two new year-long Challenges on January 1, 2009. ;)